Internal Control and Financial Reporting: J-SOX Compliance
About > Our Services > J-SOX Compliance
We are focused on providing independent, sustainable, cost effective services centered on building and evaluating internal controls over financial reporting process. Our solutions are consistent with the requirements stated under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law of Japan, which requests management of publicly listed companies to conduct evaluation of their internal controls over financial reporting.
At GarryMichael, our professionals use a risk based approach working with Management to develop the appropriate solutions to be implemented enabling our clients to reduce risk and leverage opportunities.
Our team of professionals can help you:
- Document process flow, narratives and control matrix to assess effectiveness of internal controls
- Perform test of design effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting process
- Design and implement effective internal controls over financial reporting process
- Remediate weakness of internal controls over financial reporting process
- Perform test of operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting process
- Create effective, efficient and sustainable internal control testing programs
- Improve the quality of internal audits
- Train directors, senior executives and employees on topics ranging from specific aspects of compliance to regulatory expectations and industry trends
Contact our Financial Services experts to find out how we can assist you.